Position: Sales Executive
Location: Shewsbury & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £35k - £40k per annum - Average Income
Everyone knows Google. It’s one of the best-known brands in the world. Our client is an authorised distributor for a Google Trusted Agency that provides customers with cutting edge online marketing services. The products we sell showcase businesses online and help with SEO. This includes virtual tours that will showcase businesses online.
As an authorised distributor of a Google Trusted Agency we have experienced phenomenal growth. As a result we are recruiting for B2B Field Sales Executives to identify and develop relationships with new customers. This is a self employed role for someone with hunger, passion and commitment. As it is also a commission based only role, you're completely in charge of your earning potential and working hours. This is an exciting time for you to join us and help shape our expanding business.
The ideal candidtate:
- Will have customer service experience
- Be target focused and sales driven to manage a sales pipeline
- Comfortable using iPads and smart phone technology
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for the sales industry - experience is welcome but not essential
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Own transport required
Successful applicants will be required to travel to Birmingham or London for training purposes of which costs will be covered by the company.
At this company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brand to new heights. Apply Today!
Position: Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time Preferred
Salary: Competitive OTE
Area: Birmingham Based and Surrounding Local Areas
Sales / customer service - Based in Chinatown - the centre of Birmingham - our established company is currently recruiting for vibrant and enthusiastic sales and customer service advisors due to our recent expansion and high client demand going into 2017.
The Key attributes we are looking for are;
- Positive and pro active
- Professional manner and appearance
- High customer service standards
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Generating new customer base for our clients and maintaining existing customers
- Working within an enthusiastic sales team
- Customer Service
- Sales Acquisition
What we offer;
- Access to coaching in Customer Service / Sales / Marketing and Promotions
- Fantastic working environment and social calendar
- Successful and established Sales and Customer service team to support you
- Completely uncapped commissions + enticing incentives (income is performance based only)
- Travel opportunities (National and International)
We are currently holding appointments for our new sales and customer service vacancies, so send your CV to our recruitment team today and we will contact you with our next availability if successful. Openings available vary between events, business to business and field based residential campaigns. All openings involve dealing with customers face to face.
Experience is not necessary due to our training programme however experience in the following areas may put you at a head start in this self employed journey - Retail, warehouse, Administration, Warehouse Operative, Administrator, Receptionist, Customer Service, sales, retail manager, Marketing, Sales Assistant, Cleaner, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Direct sales, sales, promotions, events co-ordinator or any kind of hotel, front of house or bar experience. Why? If you have a background in any of the mentioned areas then you will already have developed a great work ethic and some great sales / customer service skills.
If you feel you meet these requirements APPLY NOW!!